Friday, November 18, 2005

Exam's finally over! HURRAY!

Phew, It's all over, the one whole week of intense cramming, whole semester of assignments, studying, it all finished for this semester! Yippee! Just finished my last paper just now, about...hmn..an hour ago...a pretty thought-provoking Critical Appreciation paper. Couldn't answer some of the questions since I spent most of my time yesterday sleeping and playing computer games instead of studying. It's always been like that for the last paper... u get lazier, refuse to let ur mind work. Nvrmind, I had to rely on my imagination and creative, analytical skills instead to 'create' some crap of an answer. Felt like dying when I was answering it, nearly went 'ohmigod' when I read the questions. I didn't finish reading the novel "Old man and the Sea" I was supposed to study..forgot to read it yesterday again, but luckily a fren managed to brief me on some of the important aspects of the novel, which happened to come out in one of the questions just now... hehe..what a blessing that was.... All I had to do was just 'goreng-goreng' something... add some pepper, sauce, chilli..blah blah..whatever into the essay ... then da question's all set, urm... I hope. As for d other questions.. yikes.. I really don't wanna think of it! I'll see images of that man in a black hooded cloak swinging that horrible, gleaming blade down your neck... with a cynical, diabolical smile on his face..then they'll be this putrid of smell of death...Okay, okay... no use to get so imaginative larh! It's time to enjoy, isn't it~!ooh lala!
So, enjoy the holidays, I will. Think of nonsense, I will not. But I do wonder if I can retain that record of getting a Dean's Award this semester. Ok, please don't think of it anymore. To be worried, or not to be.. that's merely a question of how one can overcome anxiety and learn to relax, right folks? I'll relax, savour this moment of release, to dwell in the joy and sheer comfort of complacency and idleness.. now, that's what I call fun! Yee-harh.... it's gonna be fun after this!
Ok, I don't wanna crap some more... have fun this hols, folks! Cherrio!

No comments:

Who Am I - Casting Crowns